Time & Location
May 20, 2022, 8:30 AM
Walker Lake Golf Course, 61 Lawrence Rd, Hawthorne, NV 89415, USA
About the event
Things to Know:
- Check-in starts at 7:30 am
- Shotgun Start at 8:30 am
- $40 per person or $150 per team of 4
- IF YOU ARE PART OF A TEAM, PLEASE MAKE SURE EACH TEAM MEMBER FILLS OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- To be fully registered, you must fill out the required infomation below and have sent in your payment information using one of the two methods listed below.
The Vetting Form below must be completed and submitted back to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, May 17th, 2022. If participants have a vetting form on file from May 22, 2021, you do not need to submit an updated form.
Click on this link for the form: http://nebula.wsimg.com/5eb82f6840977c9e4882c3b2047ede2c?AccessKeyId=9ADCF3F903270F2ABE7D&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
- For card payment, please email the following information to email@example.com or call (775) 687-4680 ext. 5 to give card information to Molly Walt.
- Or pay online using Paypal to @nevadaruralrsvp
- For check payments, please make the check out to: Nevada Rural Counties RSVP Program, Inc. and sent to:
2621 Northgate Lane, Suite 6
Carson City, NV 89706
If you have any questions, please call (775) 687-4680 ext. 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds will benefit Nevada Rural Counties RSVP Program, Inc. RSVP proudly serves seniors in Mineral County & throughout Rural Nevada. RSVP's mission is to provide lifesaving volunteer programs that help seniors and people with disabilities maintain their independence with dignity.